Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Digs

I realized recently that I never have posted any pictures of our home-sweet-home, so I am changing that today. We love our toy-hauler and highly recommend it to any families that are thinking of going on the road. It is especially perfect because we have a classroom/bedroom for the kids and it can function as both with the two beds that raise up to the ceiling when not in use.
The kid's room/class room
view from the living room
Beds raised

The kid's room view from the "deck"
(the cord is the vacuum cord-Scout is vacuuming his face)

We are considering buying a desk that would replace
the wood desk and encase the kid's clothing drawers

this is one of the two queen drop-down bunks
and the couch we moved into the back

Scout vacuuming his face, Piper reading



The living room/kitchen


I put up the black curtains because that side gets all
the evening sun and we would bake without them

Here you can see the loft space which we now use for storage



The bar is a nice feature




Our bedroom


the toilet "room" is across from the shower and I decided to
spare you the pictures of it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting the info and pics on the toy hauler. I have limited myself to 5th wheels with bunk rooms but now am open to the toy hauler. It looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey-glad I could help :) I love the toy hauler, it is a great fit for a family. Good luck! sorry this is so late, I have been slacking.

      Delete