Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pictures from Reno and Franti

Well we have been lying rather low for the last few days, just trying to figure out where we will land next. It is exciting but stressful to not know. I think it would be nice while homeschooling to stay put for more than 2 months, so I can get into a group of homeschooling parents or a steady activity-besides the gym. I am really hoping to get to Newport-for the proximity to Kort, but if they don't hire Nathan-that will be a problem :) I am hoping to do something wherever we land that pays me money and gets me out a bit. I was thinking of dog walking, housesitting, errand running, or kid running-who knows. I also want to do some volunteer work with the kids-and potentially get into some WWOOFing gigs. I have some prospects and that is a good start-lots of farming in Cali-sweet. 
The pictures below are the ones I received from Nathan from the Reno trip.




Ridiculously large portions

We are next to the worlds tallest climbing wall you can
actually see it in the background of some of the pool pics

Franti

No Scout did not finish this crazy kids waffle

No comments:

Post a Comment