Saturday, July 14, 2012

Other Portland Pictures

Fourth Festivities.... Our neighbors were huge 4th fans and even did "homemade" fireworks, they also supplied the kids with sparklers. We were the killjoys and gave them snaps and worms....Yup we gave them worms.







World's smallest campfire? Nah, its a worm
 The JJ Gray and the Moefro, and Toots and Maytals Concert at the Waterfront Blues Festival in Portland on the 5th of July.
Never would have known who this was, until he put his finger up his nose.











I hate to burst your bubble but.... I'm 8

I think I had a better one of these, this one I held the camera for the long exposure

 The Japanese Gardens in Portland






Mt. Rainier in the distance



International Rose Test Gardens in Portland,
Piper and I took pictures of all the yellow roses for my late grandmother Deloris, and then found out later that my grandmother had actually been here before.




 Saturday Market in Portland, this was a very hot day! We later stood in line at Voodoo Doughnuts for about 45 minutes, and yes it was worth it.




 This snail showed up to say good-bye from Portland...Thanks Portland, we had a blast.

1 comment:

  1. Well just had to comment since we live near Portland and it was so funny to hear someone who actually was looking forward to visiting here as we are so looking forward to leaving here for our own adventure! Glad you enjoyed your stay the summer is the best time to visit!

    ReplyDelete