Saturday, July 28, 2012

Nathan is home again!

We picked Nathan up last night at 12 a.m., apparently it is a very popular time to arrive in Sacramento-for what reason I don't know. We are very glad to have him back.
The kids and I mostly entertained our selves by shopping the last couple of days-I know-pathetic. We swam a few times, but Scout's ears are still bad-so guess we shouldn't do that anymore. We went to the Fair again because the last time we were there a very kind gentleman handed me 25 tickets! Nice, but we were about to leave-so we had to come back to use them. Lucky me when we had to go on Tuesday, Nathan was out of town and it was 98 degrees out at 6 p.m., but the kids were ready to party-I just sat and dripped sweat-yummy.... And did they ever party-till Scout puked- literally. Apparently the 3rd time really is the charm on the Gravatron-who knew-I mean besides me, the one that told him not to ride again. Well the good news was we got leave early.
Piper and I did a yoga class together, it was wonderful, we only giggled a few times. However she did ruin my zen moment by asking mid-pose if we could go to the library after class. I had to remember to not be irritated or it would ruin all my hard work. 
Today we ate at The Tower Cafe www.towercafe.com it was fantastic!! This is not to sound like bragging but more like shame-we ate until we were sick-no joke. Then we went to IKEA-I love IKEA....

No comments:

Post a Comment